Saturday, March 05, 2011

IT'S HAPPENING! Vuelvo en 5 meses!

Wow, it's my 100th post. What better way to start your 100th post than to write:

"I finally bought my plane ticket! It's happening, baby! Yooohoooo!"

This is exciting. I got a good deal, too. Instead of flying into Madrid, I will be making my last stop in Sevilla, all for the low price of 1081 bucks, taxes included. Yeah, it's pretty sweet! I was not expecting to find a deal that good for such a small airport (well, in comparison to Madrid's Barajas airport). It is closer to my friends, so that is a plus, too.

I can't believe this is finally happening. I kinda have a hard time believing it.

But, I got my email confirmation and everything...1081 bucks well spent.

I could have waited and waited for the price to go down even more, but let's face it: it's 2011 and the price of oil just keeps on creeping upwards. It was now or never, and I couldn't pass up a good deal like that. Also, I'm returning on a Saturday, and I still managed to get a good deal like that.

So excited! Can't wait to see everyone again, and to get a taste of culture, delicious foods, and beautiful sights and sounds. I miss it all so much.

I think I will be bringing a million camera batteries. This time, I will make sure to take LOTS of videos, too. That's something I really didn't do enough of the last time I was there.

Oh, mis amigos queridos, que ganas tengo! :)

H. xoxoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi!

Hello, I was reading up on Canterbury TEFL course and stumbled upon a reply you wrote to someone in their blog, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to read up on your blog. That is great that you are returning to Madrid! I was a language assistant the 2009/2010 school year but will be returning for a second year. I was wondering if you could tell me more about Canterbury because I like the idea of guaranteed work after, but is it true? I understand about the economy and the struggle to find any work, but I wanted to take a course in September before I start teaching in class in October. After the school year ends (June 2012) I want to find work in order to get a work visa and try to remain in Spain. Any help would be great, I really like your blog, I have one also (a few actually) here is my email: mtruji37@mscd.edu
thankyou!