Thursday, February 15, 2007

It can't come quickly enough

What the hell is up with this crap month, anyway? Besides being god-awful sick last week, this week hasn't been much better and should go straight to the crapper as well. I won't go into the whole gory details of it, but I've heard enough "Teaaaacher, he won't leave me alone!!!Wahhhh!" and "Look at me! Look what I can do!! (Crashhhhhhhhhh)" to last me a lifetime.
It seems everybody, including the kids, is feeling aggravated and annoyed by the grey days we've been having and the fact that we're in shitty February.
My boss had some complications with her pregnancy, so she's been resting up all week and hasn't shown up for work. Yeah, to many this would mean: "Score!", but I actually miss her and have lots of things to talk to her about...
I'm lucky to have such a great boss. I hope she'll be alright.
So yeah, I've been whining to my close friends and loved ones for the past 2 weeks it seems. If it wasn't being sick it's feeling burnt out and tired of seeing everybody bitch at each other. Dammit kid, you're 6 years old....play with your friends nicely and shut your trap. Life will be much harder in just a few years.
I'm just frustrated this week. I'll live, I guess.
I loved that idea from Shane's blog about our top 7 Jeopardy categories, so here goes:
Heidi is a 24 year old English/French teacher in Spain who can speak 4 languages but not even one perfectly (including Ingleeesh), her dream Jeopardy! categories would be:

-German Schlager Hits
-Guess my Ascendant Sign
-Space Voyages and Upcoming Missions
-Plans for 2035
-Claustrophobia
-Spanish Safety Measures and Customer Service
-Siamese or Smoke Alarm?

Songs that I can't stop listening to while I feel like poop:

1. Sea Legs -The Shins
2. Headlock-Imogen Heap
3. Raphael-Sur la Route
4. Tapes n Tapes- Gallon Ascots
5. Alejandro Sanz- Corazon Partido

So that's all I've got to say for now, I guess. You know how sometimes you feel annoyed for no reason at all? I'm kinda at that point right now...been having a good day but just feel blargh.
Might invite my buddies out for tapas tonight...need to get my mind off some things.
H xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, sweetie-poo. I miss you!

Cyn xoxox