Saturday, February 24, 2007

Oh golly gee...

...did I ever have a good day. It was a very productive day, too. I somehow got up early without feeling too sleepy and cleaned the apartment from head to toe. I then decided to go for a walk downtown and to go shopping. I pleasantly bumped into my friend Ana along the way and we decided to hang out together. It was such a beautiful day, too! It was honestly a day for wearing a t-shirt (o.k, just during midday, but still). We had some yummy paella and browsed the stores together, and during siesta I went to her house for some tea and telly.
I also did something that I thought I would never get to...I finally cleaned out my closet (damn you Eminem...this will never ring the same way again). Now I just need to find a Salvation Army or something that will take my clothes...I'd hate to just throw everything away.
Shopping can be so exciting. When I'm in the mood for it, of course...which isn't often. I'd rather spend my money on travelling.
It IS nice having new items of clothing though...yayyyy! I'm such a girl.
I'm glad that I have a day off on the 28th...what a great way to end the month of February :) It falls on a crappy Wednesday too, so that counts for double awesomeness.
I wonder if I'll be able to watch the Oscars here...I doubt it. Even if I do, all the speeches would be dubbed, so it would end up sucking anyway. Oh well. I'm no Oscar nut like some of my friends...
This past week just flew by. Really, I can't believe it's Saturday again (but thank God it is). March is just around the corner...wow.
I might be going to Cadiz next weekend, so that should be fun. Don't know if Angel will be able to come with us, so we'll see...it's apparently a small city, but really nice and interesting. I shall prepare Mr. Camera again :)
On another note, Wilfrid Laurier U contacted my parents. They said that they would email me, but I have yet to receive anything from them in my inbox....grrrrr. I had even sent them an email asking if telephone interviews would be possible (I'm pretty sure that's the main reason they called, since their website said that they would be contacting qualified applicants for interviews), but they haven't replied :( I'll have to get in touch with them over the phone somehow...perhaps my mother can call them and explain to them my situation. This is so retarded because I remember writing on my application that I needed a telephone interview since I was living in Spain. I guess even professors and registrars can be illiterate.
Wilfrid U ain't my first choice, but I've got to try out my chances wherever I can, right?
Oh man oh man, what weeks await me...April 4th, here I come. I think.
Besides all of this, I'm doing well. Working lots as usual...sooooo looking forward to Shane's arrival. I can't wait to practise my French again, too. Bonjour, Paris! There will be so many things to see and do, it will just be pure goodness all over :)
I'm pissed that The Shins aren't coming to Paris...I told Eve that they would be coming to TO on March 17th, and she got her tickets for that show...sooo jealous! There are just so many concerts that I will be missing :( I do love Spain with all my heart, but it blows in the concert domain. There are just sooo many artists that skip over Spain, it's unbelievable. Then again, the spaniards aren't THAT interested in English music, so...blah.
I think the cat is gonna make my laptop overheart. She's lying right next to the fan that blows the heat out from the motherboard...oh, Lucifer. My Lucy Knoo...if you bust this baby I will surely eat you on toast. I'll find a way to cough out the fur.
I can't believe that pay day is coming up again...wow. In a way, this month did fly by. Yeah, it was crappy at times and I was sick as a dog, but it really did go by fast.
This post has been really random, sorry. I'm kinda tired now and will go to bed soon...tomorrow will be a deliciously lazy Sunday...
To finish off, I'm looking forward to seeing more of random/insane acts of cries for help Britney "Shears" can come up with. Perhaps next week she'll poop in her hand and say that she finally popped out a baby girl. Then she will proceed to microwave it just like she did with her 2 mutant boys.
H xoxoxoxoo

No comments: