Wednesday, January 26, 2011

OMG

Holy sh**. Will this month never end? I am DONE with this grey, cold, depressing weather. At least we're the 26th, and the end of this much hated month is almost here.
I can't remember the last time I hated January this much. It must have happened before, but why does it feel so much more...biting, this time around? I need me some sun, dammit.
Ticket prices are still around 995 bucks...they are either going to plunge a tad or skyrocket. Yup...still waiting here. I still feel like it's too early to book. That attitude might bite me in the butt, but so be it.
On another note, what do you do when you are in need of a pick-me-up? Why, book a hotel with your sweetie that also has ROOMS WITH A JACUZZI! I am so excited, you have no idea. I cannot wait to savour that experience...been a long time since I was in a jacuzzi. Feb. 20th, here we come!
February shall hopefully be brighter (hotel, family day, shorter month...you get the picture).
Instead of wasting money on stupid valentine gifts, we decided to hotel it up :P Ah, phrasal verbs, you are quite the funny things (if you know your grammar, you know what I am talking about).
I have a super long day tomorrow...hmmm, should probably go to bed. *Yawn*
Nighty night,
H

No comments: