Thursday, July 28, 2011

I am here!

Happiness hit her, like a train on a track...

I haven´t felt so alive in a long time...

Sometimes in life, you just have to let yourself go...on to incredible adventures that will shape and change your views about the world around you.

There´s so much out there for me. I have only skimmed the surface of what I am meant to see and feel.

There´s a real truth, a grityness, a harsh kick-in- your-face kind of reality that I quite enjoy about travelling. When you´re out of your comfort zone, forced to communicate in broken sentences or with hands and feet, it´s like you´ve been pushed off a cliff and as you´re falling, it´s up to you to find the shrubs and bushes to grab hold of so that you don´t plummet all the way down.

I feel very fortunate. I...want to teach in Europe again. Will it/can it happen?

I love the passion that the Spanish people have. About everything, really. Loud, harsh and always gesticulating wildly, they seem to live life to its most extreme. I think that is what I love the most about them. They are simply passionate people. They have a love and a zest for life, for being with people, family, friends...

I would love to live here again, I really would. Not sure if that will happen anytime soon, but I might be aiming again, slowly but surely, in coming back...we´ll see. Switzerland and Germany wouldn´t be so bad if I was given the opportunity.

2012...help me make this happen! A little bit of research, a little bit of experience, and a little bit of luck is what I need.

I am so happy here. Already.

xoxoxo






No comments: