Sunday, September 04, 2011

Spain July/August 2011 Part 1

Ok, so in my last post I said that I wasn't going to go into too many details of my trip to Spain since I had already written an armload in my private journal. Well, I couldn't help myself...the least I could do is post some pictures and give a lil' bit of a recount, right? Oh, was it ever amazing. Oh, was it ever epic. And the best part is, I knew this would be so months before I even set foot on Spanish soil...My plane. Iberia turned out to be okay, and the best part was not having
anybody sitting next to me on my flight there...I was able to lay down and put my legs up! This had NEVER happened before. What luck!
You know you are on your way to Spain when they offer you Fanta Limon. Oh, joy!
I was so excited that I had to take a picture of my airline food. It's nice to be able to enjoy the small things in life.
Sevilla! I've been to this place so many times, I've lost count. However, I could happily live here forever...I love the heat, the dialect, the people, and of course the pretty buildings...
Downtown Sevilla. What's not to like?
Me (left) and my good friend Donna. It was so nice to see her again!
Horse carriages always abound right in front of the majestic cathedral.
Happy and tanned.
A nice garden, with my friend Angel seen here.
A view of the cathedral from afar.
A nice little restaurant.
Another nice little restaurant.
P.S. scroll down for Part 2 (and if you fancy seeing more pics of Sevilla, go back to my archives of 2006)

4 comments:

D Smith said...

Great pictures! So true about things like Fanta Limon that set off that great feeling of anticipation of starting the whole trip and knowing you will be touching ground in mere hours.

I didn't go to Spain this summer but am 95% sure I am going next June to Alicante.

Just found your blog and it's a nice find.

Heidi said...

Thank you, D! I was going to check out your blog, however, I see that you haven't created one yet!
I have never been to Alicante...there are still many places in Spain that I would love to see! It's such an interesting and diverse country, eh?
I hope you create your own adventure blog soon :)

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your thespanishexperience.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

My web site ... coffee maker ratings