Saturday, January 21, 2006

"Hey Child, Stay Wild"

I just came back from a 2 hour walk...wow, listening to Madonna´s CD while power walking makes you forget the time. Yes, I still listen to her CD...among many others. :) I still enjoy it a lot and expect to hear many of her songs in the discos.
Yesterday night I went out again with Kevin, Eduardo, Jan and ANOTHER GERMAN guy named Patrick. Wow, I can´t believe how many Germans I am now meeting in Logroño...it´s pretty cool :) I went to see "Memoirs of a Geisha" (in Spanish of course) with Kevin, and it was a really really good movie. I liked it a lot, mainly because the colours and cinematographic effects were simply stunning. Now, I am not sure if it follows the book´s story by 100% (Eve, you would know) but I am assuming that the ending must differ. Well, Steven Spielberg made a great film...I recommend it, and it actually makes you want to go to Japan ;) Eve, even though you are already there, watch it when you get the chance...I think you might like it as well (unless you discover that Mr. "Spielbergo" horrificly changed the book´s story).
In other news, I think that I must be looking much wiser than my years...it´s become somewhat of a game: everytime somebody asks me, "How old are you anyways?", I always respond back with a "How old do you think I am?". Surprisingly, everybody guesses me at AT LEAST 25...most at 27! When I ask them why, they always respond with a :"Well, you seem to really know what you want in life, and just your mannerisms and everything...plus, look where you already are." I always feel really good when I hear that...cuz yeah, I guess it´s true. ;P
Soon, in about 2 weeks or so, we will be getting yet another new teacher, this time from Ireland. One of our teachers is leaving because she got a job as a secretary in a winery, so her job will be taken over by Theresa (she´s around 26 or so, apparently..so I´ll still be the youngest). I hope that Theresa will be cool...yeah, the name sure doesn´t suggest it, but you never know...I am looking forward to meeting her. The Irish are so cool! Gavin and Dearbhla will surely like her.
Yeah, it´s funny. In Madrid, I bonded with so many girls..here, it´s the contrary. I think that, in the end, it´s much easier making friends with guys because they are so less...complicated? LOL...it´s true :P Girls are always silently competing against each other...I dare you to negate me!
Tonight I am going out with the gang again...last night was fun, we went to several different bars again and had some great Tapas...then we danced a lil...it´s pretty fun cuz you go from one rock bar to a dance bar, and so on...music keeps changing :P I was pretty frightened in one bar though, because Celine Dion was singing "You Shook Me All Night Long" and a video was featuring her....(shudders). No, Celine, I don´t want to know what shook YOU all night long..although I can assume it´s around 80 years old and has hairy balls.
I am so mean.
Meh.
In still other news, MY MOTHER MAY BE COMING TO SEE ME AT THE END OF FEBRUARY!!!!!!!! She is going to Germany for a few weeks, and she told me today that she might buy a cheap flight to madrid and come and stay with me in Logroño for a little bit :) Wow...February is going to be so great! I get to see Shane in London, AND my mother too! Wow...you know, January and February are usually the months that I despise the most, but this year they seem to be shaping up to be really great...well, let´s hope so.
Until soon, Heidi, love you all...xoxoxoxooxoxox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are hot.

Anonymous said...

To all who read my sister's blogs.
I haven't told her enough how proud i am of what she has accomplished for herself. Although we usually had fun together i did mostly tease her all of her young life. Now that she is a gazillion miles away i really miss having her around and not being able to push her into the snow banks like i used to. She knows what i mean. Anyway, Sis I love you and miss you.