Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A mountain of info soon!

Soooo much to tell....Cynthia is now presently on her way back to Canada, and I am typing at an internet cafe before catching the next bus to go back to Huelva. We had a great time together, which will be told in the utmost detail soon, but for now you have to content yourself with this little bit of info...
Stuff you need to know NOW because I am excited over it:
I´m going to Marocco on the 8th of September (3 days) for only 65 euros!!! Hotel included!
I´m going to Greece on the 14th of September to meet up with Shane in Athens!!! So excited :) Seeing him again AND this beautiful city...
Top 3 songs that I can´t get out of my head:
1. Crystal Ball- Keane
2.Promiscuous Girl-Nelly Furtado (Not popular in Spain, Cyn introduced me to it)
3.Rudebox-Robbie Williams
That´s all for now, love you all and miss you to pieces, write soon xoxoxoox H.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've always wanted to go to Morocco! Athens is one of my favourite cities (smoggy and dusty, but nice). Eat lots of Greek food for me...