Sunday, August 20, 2006

mtv addiction perscription

Now that I´m back to watching oodles of music videos when I´m not out (cuz all other channels here in Spain SUCK), it seems that it´s become somewhat of an addiction to me now. Last time I watched so many music videos, I was in high school. Seriously. Back then I was up to date with every single new video that came out. I´m getting to that point again...slowly but surely.
I still prefer VH1 and MuchMoreMusic, but I´ll have to settle with MTV España. Heck, it beats Rick the Turd Temp and Sarah Ishouldeatsomethingtaylor (NEWSFLASH! Rick the Turd is NOT on muchmusic anymore???? Hell hath frozen over, then...I´m sure! Can it be? Can it really be??? Somebody give me a nod please...cuz I ain´t seeing his turdy face on the personalities section of their website).
I´m sure that much has added a new, cool muchacho to replace him. Not. George, George, where you be at, bro?
maybe it´s because everybody is creating lists, I don´t know...maybe it´s because I´m watching so many videos and listening to so many great new songs, I don´t know...maybe it´s just cuz I feel like it now, but here is yet another list:
Top 5 videos that make me want to turn up the volume:
1. In the Morning-Razorlight
2.Super Massive Black Hole-Muse
3.Sexy Back-Justin Timberland
4.Rock This Party-Bob Sinclair (DJ from France)
5.No Tomorrow-Orson (yeah, so what if it´s not new)
And I would add the Scissor Sisters to this list yet again, but I had already used them in a previous posting as a numero uno....
Cynthia´s coming in 2 days, fun times await...I´ll be sure to get nice and roasty for all of you. If I make it through the deadly sevillan heat, I can make it through anything :P
love you all xoxooxoxo H.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Rick the Turd has in fact left Much and is now a correspondent on (*snickers*) 'Entertainment Tonight Canada'.

Good on ya... lists and music videos are important life skillz (seriously!). I'll mold you into the 'High Fidelity' type yet, my love.

See you in Athens!
s.