Thursday, August 17, 2006

What the...

Top 5 signs I´m back in the south of Spain:

1. A crushed and moldy "Churro" (look it up) in the street.
2. People driving quads (...yes) on highways without helmets. This includes any method of transportation that consists of 2 wheels.
3. Wearing a skirt means having an invisible sign on your forehead that screams,"Yes, make out with me and holler."
4. An irish pub close to my building reading,"The Autentic Irish Sperience" and having memorabilia of India inside and out.
5.The only music blaring out of windows everywhere is...you guessed it. Flamenco. Rocio Jurado (famous flamenco singer) died about 5 months ago and it´s still big news.

Top 5 songs at the moment:

1. I don´t feel like dancing-Scissor Sisters (Rachel I am soooo jealous)
2. Last Request-Paolo Nutini
3.Cubicle-Rinocerose
4.You only live once-The Strokes
5.Naive-The Kooks
Yes, I´ve been watching lots of MTV España...I miss my VH1 though.
2nd Aussie Update coming soon.....xoxoxoox H.

No comments: