Thursday, October 12, 2006

3´s Company...

Today is a national holiday in Spain...sweet.
Last night, after work, my roommates and I went to La Feria de la Tapa. It was great seeing so many people all gathered under a giant tent, trying out the various delicious tapas. We had ourselves a great little time, and then later proceeded to go to 2 other bars. The last one was great, it's called the Buddha Bar and has all of these really great paintings and decorations from India. The place is huge, and a great place to dance, something which I had been dying of doing. It's definitely a place where I want to go again, that's for sure. Really cool atmosphere and all kinds of different music.
Since I barely did anything today (a.k.a sleeping in until 11:30 a.m., ordering pizza with my roomies, watch tv and then nap for another 3 hours) I decided to go for a walk...and here I am, back from my 1 hour long excursion. I always feel so much better after a long walk with peppy music.
It's so strange having a day off on a Thursday, since tomorrow I have to go to work again. At least it's Friday...and then it's the weekend again. Man, I don't know if it's just me, but time is FLYING. It seems as though the longer I am in Spain, the faster time is going. What does that mean?
Can somebody tell me if that crap song from Evanescence "Call me when you're sober" is a big hit in Canada? I really hate that band...it's bad enough MTV España and Los 40 keep playing the video. Please tell me Canada still has a little bit of taste in music.
That was random (but I'm an expert on that). Moving on...
Rachel, please tell me that The Scissor Sisters cancelled their set in TO because they want to come to Madrid instead ;P Heheheh I can dream, no? I'm glad you got my postcard, by the way.
Toodles for now everyone, love you all, H xoxoxoox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi's hot