Friday, November 25, 2005

Confessions on a Dancefloor, yes please

I am listening to Madonna´s new CD right now and my-oh-my do I ever love it. It´s superb. She really ought to stick to dancy type of music. I love the trance, it really puts you in this funky dancy mood...it makes me want to go to Madrid and party right now (I can´t wait for Dec.8th...yayyyyyyyy for Madrid clubs). Yeah, I´m going to Madrid from the 8th to the 11th of December, since we have some holidays here in Spain and I don´t have work (I love "puentes"). I am going to see everybody again, it will be so much fun! Hey Vince, or Randy...can I sleep over? Hehehehe
I think that my favourite songs off of her album are "Sorry", "Hung Up", "Future Lovers" and "I love New York". Just so incredibly good. Madonna has once again scored a major hit with this album...good job, Madge. :)
So, in other news, this week went by ultra super fast...which is awesome considering I worked A HELL of a lot! Maybe that´s why it went so fast...because I was basically just occupied 24/7...The intensive course is going really well, the guys are really nice and you would never guess that they were from the military (you would think that they might be uptight...but no!). So, we´ve had some great intensive courses so far...I still have one more week of intensives..and then, it´s back to normal. So, one more looong week (hopefully it will go by as fast as this week).
Nothing else new to report from work...it´s all going well, always busy with everything..so I guess that´s all I have to say about that for now!
In other news: HAHAHAHAH CANADA we don´t have -18 degrees :P Sorry....hehhehe let me laugh about this while I still can (winks). We have about 6 degrees here now daily (yeah, it´s not that much, but still....apparently the winters here in Logroño are not that cold..the coldest that it can get here is about -6..and THAT is even a lot for here apparently). This weekend will be rainy though, so I guess I will hang out in a shopping mall or something to pass away the weekend...maybe go see a movie with Caspar or something...(heheheh yes, he´s heard that joke already).
The cat is sleeping on my heater...she is so cute (when she BEHAVES). She´s such a big pain in the butt sometimes, but I still love her...the poopy.
In other news...I can´t wait to go to Germany for Xmas! I am sooo excited, it will be so nice to be with the whole family again :) There will be so much great food...mmmmmmm :)
On another note, my body won´t let me sleep in anymore :( I think that it´s because it´s so used to getting up early for intensives and early morning classes..grrrr. Like, what the heck, I woke up at 7:30 a.m. today when my Fridays are my sleep-in days since I only have class in the afternoon! argh...oh well.
Hmmm....nothing too new to report, I guess...this week was just hectic..I didn´t do anything except work all week, lol. Last weekend I went shopping and got myself a new sweater, new cute earrings (wearing them now) and a new jacket. I love new things. :) I also didn´t even spend that much for those three items, my mother would be proud of me, hehehehe. This weekend I have to go put money on my phone again since I only have 3 cents left...but, hey, considering that I charged it up in september the last time, I am doing pretty good.
Ok, well, I guess that´s it for this week....next week will be another giant work week, but I am managing :P Until next time folks, and Eve and Rachel keep on updating because I check it everyday! Love you all and miss you all xoxoxooxo H

No comments: