Thursday, February 23, 2006

Red Wig, Anyone?

This weekend is Carnival Weekend in Logroño...and apparently, EVERYBODY dresses up! From young ones to adults, it´s THE chance to dress up like a moron and parade around town in the various bars. Needless to say, the little child in me is jumping with excitement. Now if I only knew what my costume was going to be...yikes, it´s in 2 days!!!
I don´t feel like spending a fortune on an extravagant costume, so I will probably just buy a cheap wig somewhere and play around with makeup and the clothes that I have already got...Or I might go as an overgrown child and bring a teddy-bear with me...hey, that seems easy to do! Hmmmm....I might just put my hair in pigtails and wear pink....add to that the teddy bear...voila! Wow, I actually came up with an idea while typing in my blog. Awesome. My coworkers better dress up, dammit.
So yayyyyy carnival weekend where I live! This weekend, my mother will be experiencing the carnival in Germany:) There, the carnival is AWESOME (Cologne) because people throw candy in the streets. I can kinda remember picking up the sweets from the streets when I was around 4 years old...wow.
Anyways, I´m really happy for her...I hope that she will have a lot of fun with everybody. She´s coming to see me in less than 2 weeks! Hopefully we´ll have enough time together and that the weekend won´t seem to go too too fast...yikes, after all she will only be 2.5 days with me. I better make the most out of it.
March is just around the corner, thank God. This month, my health has been terrible. I had everything from a stomache flu to 2 colds (still dealing with 2nd cold). Everybody is kinda sick at work, too. We must be spreading the germs around, lol...how nice. It´s those little kids I tell ya...it´s them! Arhhhhhh squish them all, they be germies, they be germies! LOL...
As usual, I have a shitload of errands to run tomorrow (Friday being my freest day of the week). I am looking forward to going swimming again this weekend...either Friday or Saturday. It should be good, and they have a sauna as well apparently...ahhhhh that would be so nice right now! Me so very very excited :P
Besides that, nothing too too new to report. I can´t wait for Spring, and also for all the stupid constructions to be done here...it´s kinda depressing at times when you hear hammers and drills going off every day. Hopefully they will be done with the work on calle portales when my mom comes on the 3rd or 4th of March.
Eve, I had a dream about you...I dreamt that we saw each other again and that we just talked about our hair, LOL. You had extremely looooong hair, and it was all straight and shiny and beautiful...and I remember asking,¨Why is your hair so long? You cut it so short last summer..it couldn´t possibly have grown so fast!¨ To which you only shrugged and said that you had hair that just grew so fast...and that it was nothing unusal. I remember being jealous of your hair in my dream, LOL....unfortunately, that´s pretty much all I remember...sorry! I don´t remember my dreams THAT much in detail anymore as I once used to....I know that you do, though :P
Well, that´s all for me for now...still have another 2 hours before my next class starts...sweet.
Love you all, oxoxoxo Heidi

No comments: