Friday, February 24, 2006

Ugh...

Now I´m wondering if I´m even able to go to the carnival tomorrow...a full blown 2ND COLD! I can´t taste anything and can´t smell anything...I thought that my little sniffles could be controlled...but today it´s turned into something pretty ugly. I feel crappy. My sneezes are so strong that they hurt me. No joke.
It´s movie night tonight, so after seeing a "pelicula" (movie in Spanish) with Kevin and Theresa I think that I am just going to head home and take care of myself...hopefully I will feel better again tomorrow.
I´m planning on seeing "Un Mundo Nuevo" tonight (that new movie with Colin Farrell)...we´ll see what else is playing...maybe we´ll decide on something else.
I got a teenager´s class in half an hour...ugh, all I want to do is to drink tea and wrap myself up in a snuggly blanket. It´s not even that cold here...I´m telling you, we are spreading the germs around at work.
I have never had 2 colds in 1 Month.
Ugh.
Well, anyways, we´ll see...hopefully I´ll feel better soon...I still want to go swimming tomorrow but if my cold is still really bad I don´t think that I should go.
OH PHOOEY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your body's just giving you all its punishment for the winter in one go!

Stick it out baby, you're tough and you'll get past it.

s.