Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Athens here I come

Tonight I am taking the bus to Madrid in order to catch a plane tomorrow that´s bound for Athens...how exciting is that? Although I´ve kinda become a little bit more scared of flying because of recent events, I still enjoy a good short trip where I know I´ll go bonkers on the pictures. I´ll be back in Huelva on the 20th....you´ll have to wait a lil before my next post, because I am going to be starting with some private classes on the 20th of Sept....I´ll be teaching French to an adult who needs to speak French with some moroccan coworkers.
It´ll keep me occupied before work starts full swing on Oct. 2nd...
I´ve gotta refreshen my French grammar, my Spanish knowledge has affected my French a little (since they are kinda similar) but I know that I will be ok.
Heck, I taught myself German grammar last year....I´ll manage.
I´m currently doing some mix cd´s...exciting, exciting. I´ve also promised myself to take better care of my cd´s from now (Shane would be proud). I have way too many that are scratched...lots of cd´s that I love. My autumn resolution will be to buy a good cd case and to end the scratch-craptic fest. I also have way too many untitled cd´s, which is actually even starting to drive ME crazy...
Download: Caravane by Raphael...well, it´s in French...but really beautiful. Ivanie, at least you should ;) By the way....update, girl!
Love you all and see you next week, xoxoxooox H....I´ll make sure to greet Zeus and Hermes (he´s my fave mate of the lot) for all of you!

No comments: