Saturday, March 18, 2006

Best St.Pattie´s Ever!!!

One word:Success! I had so much fun with all of my friends last night for St-Pattie´s Day....the green wig that I brought was passed around from friend to friend and even to random strangers who thought that it looked cool :P It´s also insane how many compliments I got with the wig...maybe I should grow an affro right now, hahahaha...From left to right: My coworker Caspar from the U.K, coworker Dearbhla from Ireland, ME, coworker Theresa from Ireland and her friend from Burgos who was really really nice.
Lookin´good Caspar...now gimme back my wig already! Dearbhla seen here enjoying a nice laugh with our ever-present Jester....let´s just say that the name really suits him...love these guys!

Helloooooo....heheh somebody had lent me a Leprechaun hat, called "Duende" in spanish.....
My buddy and coworker Kevin from London! He also tried on my wig quite a few times last night...I guess I kept giving it to people cuz it got itchy and hot under that thing...hehehe glad other people liked my idea :P
My spanish amigo Iñigo, who´s also a teacher at another school...this is one hilarious dude who reminds me of a friend back in high school...next to him is Angel...no, he´s not sleeping, just the camera caught him at a bad moment.


El "Jefe de la Noche", the Boss of the night, Eduardo (on the right) and a new dude that I met last night and can´t remember his name for the life of me (sorry new dude). Eduardo is another hilarious spanish amigo, who I met (just like Iñigo) through Kevin...go UN gang, go!

The night was a blast and we ended up all going to bed at around 6 a.m....after Dante O´Neil´s, the Irish Pub on Calle Chile, we went back to Calle Portales and went bar hopping...eventually making our way to the discoteca "Concept" where we danced the night away...good times, good times, oh and great singing Gavin...damn, how did you manage not to make it in any of my pictures? I´ll get you next time :P
Oh, on another note...I met a CANADIAN girl from TORONTO last night, and 3 other Australian girls who were all studying at the university of Logroño (they were in their last year). How cool is that? I had such a great chat with them that I gave them my number on a whim and told them that we should all get together...they seemed super friendly, and will be staying here for a year...so maybe I´ll meet up with them for coffee or something...:)
Yes, last night was grand indeed....and I even saw big Tony, one of my former students at the pub!!!!
xoxxoxoxo love you all Heidi....Hope you had a great St-Pattie´s Day

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hmmmm you should definitely look into growing an afro and dying it green....everyone's doing it!

Anonymous said...

That's hot.

I can think of a suit that would make you look even better.

That would be really hot.