Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St-Patrick´s Day!

I´m wearing my green U2 t-shirt right now. Why? Cuz it´s Bono day!!! Actually, it is...it´s my dad´s, Bono´s, birthday today....feliz cumpleaños Papa!
Me and Theresa each bought green curly wigs (this past Tuesday) and some green make-up, so tonight should be fun :) I´m looking forward to another night of partying with my friends...and going to bed at probably 7 in the morning or so. :P
This past week was just GORGEOUS here...everyday was sunny and about 24 degrees...too bad the weather is a bit crappier again, but hey, can´t have sun everyday I guess...
I went to the Berceo Shopping Center again about 2 hours ago, and didn´t find anything good....hmmmm, might go again next weekend or so. Still need to get new shoes.
I worked insane hours this past week because I had to cover a few classes from one of my coworkers..and next week I´ll have to do the same thing again...ugh. Hopefully it will be my last week of taking EXTRA classes on top of my already packed schedule.
I´m happy that Spring has finally arrived! Yes, technically it starts on Monday, but for me these temperatures are already Spring and THEN SOME.
I miss riding a bike or going rollerblading. Eve, you´re lucky to have a bike there already. I don´t want to buy blades or a bike cuz of course it would be way too complicated lugging it around with me....
Thank God it´s Friday. My teens are writing a test today, so I´ll talk less today in class.....afterwards, depending on how much time is left, we might just end up doing a speaking activity together. Hopefully the class will go by fast...
Saturday night is movie night with Kev and Theresa...we are gonna watch that movie with Jake Gyllenhall, Gwyneth Paltrow and Anthony Hopkins....grrr what´s it called again? I forget...oh well, it would be a spanish title anyways :P I´m excited for that...should be good.
Hmmm...that´s about it for now I guess...
until soon, Heidi xoxoxoxxoox

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The movie is called "Proof" and don't see it! It's terrible!
And a Happy St. Patrick's Day to you as I am also wearing my green U2 Popmart t-shirt at work today (without a green wig) and planning on drinking some green beer later...

Anonymous said...

damn you, West, you beat me to it. My St. Paddy's was pretty successful as well. Got to bed at 5.
I sadly did not bring my green popmart shirt, as I've put it into retirement, but I did bust out a certain U2 "October" shirt.
Hope your green wigs and make-up go over well tonight, although I must say that I get slightly annoyed by people who do the whole "wearing green" thing... but I love you, so I'll wish you only the best.
Yay Irish!