Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March comes a-marching in

Well, well...in 19 days it shall be Spring...yay :) I hope that March will be a good month, February wasn´t too bad, except for my sucky health. Hopefully March will be better in that aspect at least.
I just finished watching two new Starsailor videos and they are awesome...I want their third album (but will probably only buy it when I am back on canadian soil, whenever that will be). I didn´t even know that their third album came out last October. Some fan I am...actually, I kinda stopped infatuating about them when my obsession for U2 started to rise last year at around this time....(I had bought my U2 tickets sometime last February). I still love starsailor though....James Walsh has got a pretty awesome voice. :)
My next class is starting soon, so I am just killing time cuz I´m a bit bored...yawn, Wednesdays are so long...I call them "Marathon Wednesdays", cuz they really are.
On another note, I can´t believe my mom´s coming in 2 days...man. It´ll be quite something, I don´t know what to think of it right now...it feels surreal...seeing your mom after 8 months again!
I better buy 5 boxes of tissues right now. I´ll let you all know how that goes and how many empty rivers I will fill.
Besides that, nothing too exciting to report now...can´t wait for easter vacation. DAMN, is all I´m gonna say.
lots of love, Heidi oxoxooxxooxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi, ¡saludos desde Madrid! it's Vince- surprised? You know I've been reading your blog pretty regularly ever since moving into my "Conchita" (haha!) piso (thank God for internet in one's place), but I never noticed the "Comments" section that follows every entry until today. I'm glad that things are going well & that you had an awesome time in London. February for me as well has been my sickest month here; all those times before that I'd complained about really bad colds or a "mild flu" couldn't compare to actually catching a full fucking blown flu (haha, I'd been going around saying that I caught "gripe aviar"). =) March is definitely looking much better though- things are going well here in Madrid but I still wish you were here. Have an awesome time with your Mom. =)

Besos,
Vince