Saturday, March 25, 2006

Good day Sunshine! Nothing but good vibes...

I am feeling absolutely, positively FABULOUS. It´s an unbelievably gorgeous day today...seriously, it feels like 27 degrees. I took 2 very long walks already today, and it´s only 2pm....needless to say, my mood is incredibly positive. I LOVE SPAIN!!!! It´s March 25th and here I am, walking around with my bright orange sleeveless shirt like we´re in July or something. It´s great :)
I think that I am also feeling really good because of my diet and exercise change. For a while now, I´ve only been consuming healthy foods (also a big thanks to my mom for my canadian vitamines...I swear they make a difference!). My health has skyrocketed back to 100%. I even lost the extra 5 winter pounds that I had put on. Go me :)
I woke up early this morning and went shopping: really cool new sunglasses, a new spring shirt and flower pins for my hair. I can´t wait to look cute for Monday, hehehe...
I am still working a heck of a lot more, with the extra hours and everything that I have to do for another teacher who can´t teach mornings anymore, but my boss told me that she might be able to shorten a few other classes for me, so we´ll see how that goes.
Oh, it´s oh so so so beautiful outside...I am going to go outside again later and write in my journal...
All of my windows are open right now.
(smiles)
Even Lucy is happy.

No comments: