Thursday, November 09, 2006

...and now it's time for some sun, and sunflowers

Yes, that's right. It's a nice 22 degrees outside, and will remain so for the next few days. I checked Cairo's weather website, and the south of Spain will have the same temperatures as the desert :P Nice...
Last night after work I got some great news from Shane via a text message: He's going to be coming home for Xmas!!! That is some sweet news indeed...man, this xmas will just be unbelievable :) There are just so many things to look forward to. I hope to party with everyone in a big, messy style.
This Friday I am going to La Sierra, which is a big national park in the north of Huelva. Angel and Carmen are taking me, so I am looking forward to that. Tomorrow's planned movie will likely be the Scorsese one...but we'll see what my friends opt for. Is it normal to get so excited over tapas and a movie? :P Oh wait, I forget who reads this...nevermind.
Besides this, not too much has been going on. Work, work, work. I got to speak with my brother last night, which was nice. He seems to be loving his new job at a computer store, where he works as a technician. I'm glad that he's finally found a job that he likes. He's always been a whiz when it comes to computers and all that jazz, so I'm happy for him.
I got home early today for lunch, which was nice. Man, I remember how crazy it was at Inlingua...I barely had time to come home and eat a decent lunch. At Covent Garden, it can still get hectic but I don't feel as exhausted as I did about a year ago. I can now come home during the middle of the day and sleep, watch TV, write in my blog as I'm doing now, and cook myself some great meals. I think that's one of the main reasons why I eat ten times better now...I feel a whole lot better about myself and my energy level than last year.
Don't get me wrong. These kids sure tire me out, but my little naps during the day are very helpful in getting me through my days.
I don't know yet what I'm going to do this weekend...we'll see. More shopping might be involved...perhaps I'll ask the girls if they feel like going to Sevilla with me.
H oxoxooxoxxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, you are so hot