Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sick, sicker, sickest

Well, it's 4.30pm and I just got up. Oh man, am I ever feeling like crap today. I don't even know how many headache and cold meds I've taken...
It's only November, right? Geeez...
The shittiest part about this is that I was supposed to go to La Sierra today. Yup, AGAIN, something got in the way and we had to push it back to another day. Maybe I'll feel well enough to go tomorrow, who knows?
It's such a gorgeous day, too :(
It doesn't matter that I take my vitamins every day, that I eat well and take care of myself...the cold bug gets me every damn winter. I'm sure, of course, that the little kids and their germs are the culprits. This week was the first week where some had coughs and sniffles.
I'm off to a great start! Looking forward to getting 15 colds!
Last night was fun, even though I felt like my head was going to explode at the end of the night...we went to Hurricane again and had some delicious pizza and salad. Went to see "Los Fantasmas de Goya" and it wasn't too too bad. Not one of my faves, but I liked Natalie Portman's acting...that girl really knows how to cry well. I seriously don't think that there's one movie in which she doesn't cry.
Oh, it's so frustrating staring out at the beautiful weather...argh. I have a nasty kind of cold, a head cold. You know, the one where you feel like there is a hammer consistently pounding away at your skull? That one. Before I take yet another pill, I'll wait a bit, since I also don't want to kill myself with med overdose. What's up, Tylenol Cold Med.? You usually work(no, it's not expired).
This week seemed to just fly by. That's ok with me...I'm just over the moon knowing that I'll be celebrating xmas in canada this year with all of my friends and loved ones.
Ugh. I think that today will not really exist for me...I'll just sleep it away. It sucks being sick over the weekend, yet it's perhaps best to get the crap out of my system now and feel slightly better on Monday, than being really god-awful sick on a Wednesday and not being able to function in my classes.
until soon,
Heidi xoxoxoxo

No comments: