Sunday, November 05, 2006

"Geez Sir, you sure know how to function a s-y-n-t-h-e-s-i-z-e-r!"

I'm a bit peeved at myself right now. During the past weeks, I've grown to love more and more and more Depeche Mode. Yes, just a FEW months AFTER their last world tour. Grrr...they were in Spain at around this time last year :(
How long will I have to wait now to get a chance to pay an exhorbitant amount of money just so that I can see them in microscopic form? Mierda!
That's my next dream concert: seeing them live. That plus Scissor Sisters and The Cure. Hmmmm now that would be something...going to a Depeche Mode concert and having as opening acts Mr. Red Lipstick Himself and Gaylicious Dude.
Now let's not get too crazy.
So this weekend was great: went shopping and bought myself some cute new earrings, shoes, and a flowery red blouse. I still need to get a new watch and a new pair of pants, but that will have to be dealt with again next weekend.
I also went to see Scoop with Belen and Donna. It was pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised. Again, I understand Spanish dubbed movies a lot now, and have no real problems with them, since the dubbing is pretty good and the voice-overs are high quality...yet, of course, if I HAD the chance I'd watch everything in its original English production. BUT, since I can't permit myself that, I'll have to go with the next best thing.
I watched Mr. Bean Goes To Town today...THAT'S how bad Spanish television is here (ok, ok...I'll admit it...I did laugh when he did a dance that looked like a boomshaka move). Then, I was weirdly amused by a Domino competition. It just keeps on getting worse from here on, so I better stop while I still can.
In other news, my throat is still see-sawing between decently good to "get that Jagged Metal Krusty-O out of my throat" (50 bonus points if you know which Simpsons episode I'm talking about). It's just nuts. Even during the weekend when I'm not talking that much it still hurts a bit when I swallow. Weird, since it was fine on Friday when I WAS talking a whole lot more for work.
I didn't do too much today: write Shane a snailmail letter: check. Go for a walk: check. Take a nap: check. Watch boring TV which unsurprisingly ended with me tuning in to MTV EspaƱa and Los 40 hoping that Evanescence or David Bisbal wouldn't get shown again for the umpteenth time: check. Hopes abashed: check. Decide to watch Behind the Music with Depeche Mode on YouTube: check.

"I'm going to take my time, I have all the time in the world, To make you mine , It is written in the stars above..."

I'll tune out now with some Borat Quotes. Hope you enjoy them...I'll be crying in a corner, lamenting my plight that I won't get to see this glorious masterpiece until the summer of 2007 (for surely it will be out of theatres in Canada for Xmas, no?).

-"I want to do a romance inside of you."
-"My moustache still tastes of your testes!" (this one is for you Shane)
-"This why I meet Mrs Heskell who teach me how to flirt. So I can do a sex with English girl."
-"There is one singer called Shakira… sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, ‘Can I touch your shakira?’ or ‘I have seen your wife’s shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog."
-"American wine is like Kazakhstani wine, but not made from fermented horse urine."
-"My wife, she is scared of men with chocolate face, there won't be any around here?"
-"Very sorry to interrupt politic. Might I make a shit in your house?"

And with that I leave you. oxxoxoxooxo H.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm gonna say 'the one where bart eats a metal krusty-o'... too easy.

2. Depeche Mode would open for The Cure, not the other way round.

3. My moustache DOES still taste of your testes.

4. "Crush it children! Smash the jew chick before it hatches!"

s.

Anonymous said...

Heidi, you're like, the hottest I want to do romance inside of you